Friday, October 11, 2013

brian The name is El Salvador. And there it takes five hours to get there. When you walk on it, you feel like you are going to fall over. And this is the difference between America and El Salvador. If you trip and you are from Salvador, you keep running. ANd for American, if you fall, you have to call 911. There's some food that are from here that are in El Salvador. There are frijoles, tortillas, tacos, soup, and popusas. And sometimes if you are by yourself, it can be dangerous. This is how we celebrate, we celebrate by fireworks. And this is the only country I know. It's Tocollo. Ten years ago, there was a giant earthquake. They speak Hispanic. And they are like these men and they do this weird stuff. And I bet there are like ten thousand rocks. It's great to live in El Salvador.

2 comments:

  1. I have heard so many good things about your country, Brian! I have heard that the food is amazing and that it is a beautiful place. When was the last time that you visited El Salvador? What did you do?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think one year ago in 2012. I played soccer. I watched the bulls. There's rocks. I met my new friend. And I played with my cousins. And that's about it about me.

    ReplyDelete